Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Up in the Air with Balloons

Sorry no recipes again.  I was busy attending the 2nd Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Fiesta.

Putrajaya was packed to the extent that there were no more parking spots.  There were families with their kids.  Kids running about.  The bigger kids were playing with their DSLRs.  This pains me to see new modeled DSLRs and I'm still using a Nikon D70s.  Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful and happy with my dear D70s.

There were rides for the public on the Hot Air Balloon, but the line was long and they just flew about 3 storeys.  So it kinda put me off.

I actually went there twice in hopes to get Darth Vader.  Sadly, I wasn't able to.  First Attempt - I was late.  Second Attempt - It prematurely landed! Why ooo Why!

Enjoy some of the photos here, but do drop by the full set at this link.



1 comment:

elynn said...

wahhh, wish i was there, it was so packed with people, no chance at all...huhu